Gratitude Journal! Remember to write in your journal regularly (daily, or weekly) if you already have one. If you don’t, begin one. Consciously choosing to examine one’s life and focus on the things and people and events for which you are grateful lifts up your mood, your energy, your overall mental outlook.
One of the people whom I follow online is Flora Sage, and I don’t remember where it was she posted about gratitude journals. I’ve been using her evening journal prompts for a long time now so I’m sharing them here with you.
- What was awesome today?
- What did I learn today?
- What am I proud of?
- What am I excited about?
- What am I grateful for?
I also remind myself of the Reiki principles morning and evening, and reflect on them as well when I am doing my gratitude journal. Those are as follows:
- Just for Today, I will not worry.
- Just for Today, I will not be angry.
- Just for Today, I will do my work honestly.
- Just for Today, I will give thanks for my many blessings.
- Just for Today, I will be kind to my neighbor and Every Living Thing.
Categories: Wellness Wednesday
Leave a Reply